Barnstable Boys & Girls Warm-up Travel Basketball Tournament
November 22 & 23rd
This is a great way to warm-up for the Travel season before the regular season starts. We keep it small and sell out each year. Email me if you are interested and I will hold you a spot.
- Boys 4th - 8th grades
- Girls 5th - 8th grades
- All games played at the same facility, Barnstable High School
- Special scheduling requests can be easily accommodated.
- 3 game minimum.
- Free T-shirts to teams that go undefeated
- NO AAU teams
- Cost is $250 per team
- Registration form on our website at www.barnstablehoops.com.
Questions? Call David Lawton at 508-221-1230.
3rd Annual Old Rochester Travel Basketbal Rodney Thomas Memorial Holiday Tournament
December 27-28, 2014
We encourage towns from all over the region to participate in hopes of playing games against teams they
don’t normally see. The venue, Tabor Academy is made for hosting basketball tournaments providing a
great environment with three divided courts in their Field House along with the Main Gymnasium.
What: Pool play to championship, 3-game minimum
When: December 27-28, 2014
Where: Tabor Academy - 66 Spring Street, Marion MA
Cost: $260 per team
Who: Boys & Girls Teams Grades 4th – 8th Level: A & B - No AAU teams.
Other: - 2 Certified SMBO Referees for each game
- Flexible with scheduling requests, minimum waits between games
- Awards for winners at each grade level
- Inquire about discount offered to towns entering 3+ teams
- Deadline: December 21st
- Close to 60 Teams last year, expect sell out this year
- Full concession