3rd Annual Old Rochester Travel Basketbal Rodney Thomas Memorial Holiday Tournament
December 27-28, 2014
We encourage towns from all over the region to participate in hopes of playing games against teams they
don’t normally see. The venue, Tabor Academy is made for hosting basketball tournaments providing a
great environment with three divided courts in their Field House along with the Main Gymnasium.
What: Pool play to championship, 3-game minimum
When: December 27-28, 2014
Where: Tabor Academy - 66 Spring Street, Marion MA
Cost: $260 per team
Who: Boys & Girls Teams Grades 4th – 8th Level: A & B - No AAU teams.
Other: - 2 Certified SMBO Referees for each game
- Flexible with scheduling requests, minimum waits between games
- Awards for winners at each grade level
- Inquire about discount offered to towns entering 3+ teams
- Deadline: December 21st
- Close to 60 Teams last year, expect sell out this year
- Full concession
Barnstable Boys & Girls Travel Basketball Tournament
March 13-15, 2015
This tournament sells out each year! Last year had 106 teams from 32 different Towns and from 3 different states!! Why play the same teams? Your team will be guaranteed to play someone 'new and different' in the early rounds of the tournament.
All tournament information (registration form, hotel information) is posted on our website:
- Boys 4th - 8th grades
- Girls 5th - 8th grades
- Three game minimum
- All gymnasiums within 4 miles of each other
- Trophies for 1st & 2nd place in each division
- Snack Bar
- T-shirts (sell out each year)
- NO AAU TEAM!
- Cost is $275/team
Questions? Call David Lawton at 508-221-1230